Monday, January 29, 2007

Finishing the shielding

I finished up the stove shielding this weekend. It all went quite well and it's nice to get over with.

Here is the first piece I screwed down... I really like the look of the galvi metal with the bronze screws.


Then I just went to town drilling out the holes and fastening it down... some of the spots near the arch were tricky to get everything sandwitched in there just right, but I managed...



The last thing I did was to screw down the back bracket for the stove to slide onto when that does in there.


But, I still have one more piece of metal to cut and bend to fit... right now that piece is sharp as hell and has cut me many times when doing back and forth between the hanging locker and the galley. I need to fix that soon...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home