Thursday, April 12, 2007

To do:

Due to the lack of work being done on the boat right now (the temps are just not right for the chem work/painting I want to start) I thought I'd just post myself (and ya'll) the list for the next few weeks.

To do:

1- cut out the new hole for the chimney, use piece cut out from hole-saw and epoxy it in the old hole. (edit: done!)
2- mix a batch of low-density filler and fair in the patched hole, also fair in some spots in the cabin side and put another coat of paint on cabin sides.
3- paint non-skid on cabin top, at least a much as I need to cover a decent section and cover where the new chimney will be and the old one was. (edit: done!)
4- Bed in fairing block for new chimney and install the smoke stack to the stove.

5- strip and varnish cabin trim pieces and touch up varnish all around. (edit: done!)
6- Test out belt sander and get ready to prep out large swaths of the deck for non-skid paint.

blah... there is so much more but that'll do for now without freaking me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home