Thursday, May 10, 2007

Major score!

So, today I got some major good stuff for the boat! I got in contact with a fellow in Olympia who had a lot of awesome marine gear he was going to take to a swap meet (and surely sold in seconds), but he let me pick through before the meet.... Everything here is cherry. I've been keeping my eye out for items like these... I didn't expect to get them all in one go, but I'll take it!

First off, a Perko Bi-color bow light, with 12v and oil internals.



A Perko anchor light. I want to get a shroud for it so I can make it a 135-degree stern light as well. This one is oil only... But a 12v retrofit base wouldn't be hard to go if one was so inclined.


And another big score, a Chelsea barometer. This thing is massive! Much more solid than the new Weems and Plath ones I've looked at.


Everything here definitely falls under the category of "they don't make 'em like that anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home